What paperwork is required for import transportation services only?

What paperwork is required for import transportation services only?

Scarbrough only requires a client application to be in place for transportation purposes only.  If Scarbrough is also providing U.S. Customs Brokerage services, then we will also need a Power of Attorney (POA) to file U.S. Customs entries on your behalf.  By the way, an importer CANNOT file U.S. Customs entries on their own.  An importer MUST hire a Licensed U.S. Customs broker.

You can find the paperwork here:  Be A Client.



Contact Us for More Information

About Scarbrough

Scarbrough, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is a complete international and domestic supply chain service provider, offering U.S., Mexico, and Canada Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic brokerage and asset-based trucking, Warehouse Fulfillment services, Trade Compliance Consulting, Large Equipment and Project Cargo moves, as well as Parcel Audit Savings.  Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, free training, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools.  Since 1984, Scarbrough has continued to satisfy its clients by following its motto on a daily basis: “It is our job to make your job easier.”  Moreover, our team of experts is available at your disposal.  We offer free 20 minute consultations on any topic from supply chain optimization and duty savings opportunities to the basics, helping to guide new importers and exporters as they jump into the world of global trade.  Contact us now.