What paperwork is required for export transportation services?

What paperwork is required for export transportation services?

Document requirements change depending on which country you are exporting to, so it is best to ask an export expert based on your information.  Export transportation providers do require a shippers letter of instruction or power of attorney to ship goods abroad.

If an exporter is shipping via air freight, a consent to screen form written on the exporter’s letterhead is required. Moreover, Scarbrough requires a client application to be in place. All documents can be found here >> Be a Client

An exporter is also required to send its commercial invoice and packing list to the broker.









Question? Email an expert now.

About Scarbrough

Scarbrough, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is a complete international and domestic supply chain service provider, offering U.S., Mexico, and Canada Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic brokerage and asset-based trucking, Warehouse Fulfillment services, Trade Compliance Consulting, Large Equipment and Project Cargo moves, as well as Parcel Audit Savings.  Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, free training, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools.  Since 1984, Scarbrough has continued to satisfy its clients by following its motto on a daily basis: “It is our job to make your job easier.”  Moreover, our team of experts is available at your disposal.  We offer free 20 minute consultations on any topic from supply chain optimization and duty savings opportunities to the basics, helping to guide new importers and exporters as they jump into the world of global trade.  Contact us now.