LTL Freight Quote
Scarbrough LTL Portal
Did you know that fewer than 1 in 3 shippers have a TMS in place? With a world full of data and capabilities of analyzing information pulled from a transportation management system, it is advisable that all shippers have some sort of TMS structure. Having a TMS in place can reduce transportation spend, contract management and inventory levels. It is our job to make your job easier and more efficient. We can do that through the Scarbrough LTL Portal.
- Quote, book, track online
- 24/7 access with instant quotes
- Classifies your product for you
- Stores information for future shipments (your products & NMFC numbers, addresses, etc.)
- Access to and storage of related documents
- Smart technology learns your preference of carriers
- Set up favorite routings or shipment pairs
- Customized reporting available
- Automated tracking available
What if I already have my own LTL contracts with carriers?
Good question! Scarbrough’s LTL Portal can also work as a white-labeled TMS for your company. The TMS will house your own direct carrier contracts + Scarbrough’s carrier contracts (if you wish to compare). You can book on your own contracts via the TMS for as low as $5.00 per booking. To learn more, please email email@example.com and mention "White Label TMS."