What is ExporTech™?
ExporTech™ helps companies enter or expand in global markets. The program assists participating companies in developing an international growth plan, provides experts who will vet their plans, and connects the companies with organizations like yours that will help them move quickly beyond planning to actual export sales.
Visit MAMTC Website
ExporTech™ is deployed using local MEP centers and the U.S. Commercial Service’s USEACs (U.S. Export Assistance Centers) as well as other partners including District Export Councils, state trade offices and other federal, state, and local partners. On average, participating companies generate $770K in new export sales. It’s the ONLY national program that helps each company develop an export plan.
How Does ExporTech™ Work?
- Jointly offered nationwide by the National Institute of Standards and Technology’s Manufacturing Extension Partnership program and the S. Export Assistance Centers of the U.S. Department of Commerce
- Group workshops are combined with an individual coach for each company, leading to an export plan in 9 weeks
- Execution driven, with a team of partners who make it easier to go-to-market and implement the plan
- Peer group model, limited to leaders from 4-8 companies, that maximizes impact and propels action
- Innovative customized workshops that avoid “death by PowerPoint” and help companies extract the specific information they need
- Amplifies the impact of other export programs, helping companies get the most out of tradeshows, Gold Key services, country visits and trade missions
March 15 | April 11 | May 9
$2200 per company
Each company may bring up to 3 executives
Contact Scott Gardner at 785-493-8024