- This event has passed.
Uncertainty with Tariffs & Impacts to Supply Chain Strategy
January 29 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Join us on January 29th for a panel discussion on the latest tariff developments and the forecast for 2020. You’ll hear from area experts on the current state of tariffs and what steps your business can take to identify and ease tensions in your supply chain caused by the tariffs. This event is designed for small to large companies who have been impacted by tariffs or any person looking for an update on tariffs in real time. (co-hosted by CSCMP and World Trade Center KC)
- Laura Gipson, AZS, International Logistics & Trade Compliance-Foreign Trade Zone, Bayer U.S. LLC | Crop Science
- Adam Hill, President & COO, Scarbrough International
- Dave Saunders, Global Procurement and Asia-Pacific Managing Director, Hallmark Cards, Inc.
- Beau Jackson, Partner, Husch Blackwell LLP
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00 – 8:30 | Light Breakfast Networking & Registration
- 8:30 am | Presentation
- 8:30 – 10:00| Program & Panel
Breakfast will be provided.
Parking will be validated if you park in the West Yards Parking Garage
Union Station Boardroom
30 W Pershing Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108