- This event has passed.
Doing Business with NAFTA Partners
November 9, 2017
- NAFTA Documentation – How to fill out the Certificate of Origin correctly & avoid penalty
- Shipping process to/from Canada
- Non-Resident Importing into Canada (Why is it important? How does it help my export sales? How to register? What are the benefits?)
- GST Tax and how it works (How to get a refund from the Canadian government? How to register? What are the benefits? How do I comply?)
- Question/Answer forum with Canadian Customs Broker & Freight Forwarder – ask your questions direct to the experts!
- Shipping process to/from Mexico
- Mexico Customs & Regulations (and an update ever-changing rules)
- What is required of the US Shipper, MX consignee or MX shipper
- Cross Border Transactions, VUCEM, COVE, SAT
- IMMEX Program (Maquiladora)
- Question/Answer forum with Mexican Customs Broker & Freight Forwarder – ask your questions direct to the experts!
- Quick discussion and update on NAFTA negotiations/Trump Administration decisions & status
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to have a question and answer forum with Customs Brokers and Freight Forwarders from the U.S., Canada and Mexico!
Seminar hours: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.)
Location: Iowa State University Extension and Outreach
1625 Adventureland Drive, Suite A, Altoona, Iowa 50009
Cost $50 per person. Includes all training materials, continental breakfast, breaks, and lunch. Registration and details available at
https://www.regonline.com/17naftatrain. Pre-registration required by October 31. Seating is limited, reservations required to guarantee seat.
Registration is nonrefundable; however, a replacement representative may attend by updating the original online registration.
Class is eligible for (6) six NASBITE CGBP recertification credits (CEUs)
Adam Hill, Vice President of Operations
Samuel Camarillo, Border Crossing Operations Manager
Scarbrough International, Ltd and Scarbrough de Mexico S. de R.L. de C.V. www.scarbrough-intl.com
Sandra Faraj, Vice President
Andre Goguen, Founder, President
A.G.O. Transportation and Action Customs Service
Contact Peggy Kerr at 515.725.3143 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.