CSMS# 15-000867 – New and Updated ACE and PGA Information for Immediate Trade Review
November 20 2015
U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) has recently posted to CBP.gov new and updated Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) and Partner Government Agency (PGA) documentation to assist the trade community stay informed about the latest information impacting ACE in preparation for the February 28, 2016 and July 2016 ACE Mandatory Use Date deadlines. The new and updated information includes:
• ACE Planned System Outage Schedule – This schedule provides the dates and times when ACE Certification (CERTS) and Production environments are unavailable due to maintenance, fixes and deployments.
• Federal Register Notice (FRN) (80 FR 72686) – The Enforcement and Compliance Agency of the Department of Commerce, International Trade Administration published a FRN to announce an International Trade Data System (ITDS) test concerning documentation required for imports of Uranium from the Russian Federation using the Document Image System (DIS).
• ACE Refactored AESDirect Demo – This Census webinar was recorded on October 23, 2015, and provides exporters with instructions on how to file electronic export information in the ACE Secure Data Portal.
• ACE Technical Trade Issues Log – This frequently updated log provides the trade community with a list of open technical issues impacting filers of Cargo Release and Entry Summary data in ACE.
• Information Notice for Deployment of Fall Capabilities – The Fall Capabilities Information Notice has been updated and provides details of upcoming capabilities deployed to ACE for the trade community. This deployment includes information about the One USG Message, filing instruction about entry type 23 (TIB), National Sanctions List, Expedited Release Programs (BRASS, FAST and Line Release), Bond Type “0” – Bond Waiver, Truck Mode of Transportation (MOT), and ACE Reports.
• ACE Adoption Rate Report – The October 2015 version of the ACE Adoption Rate Report provides data on the trade community’s transition to ACE.
• ACEopedia – The November 2015 version of the ACEopedia contains details on current ACE features, benefits and future capabilities being developed.
• ACE Basics Infographic – This one-pager information graphic explains how ACE works and how users can get started using the system.
To access any of the above referenced ACE resources, please visit the “ACE and Automated Systems” page of CBP.gov/ACE and review the “Getting Started with Automated Systems”, “Technical Documentation”, and “ACE Features” sub-pages. You may also access this information directly by clicking on the hyperlinks provided.