U.S. Customs and Border Protection continued to modernize and optimize the use of its resources in 2013.
Some highlights include:
- 2.3 Trillion Dollars in Trade
- Processed 25 Million Cargo Containers (up 1 percent from last year)
- Conducted 24,000 Seizures (Retail Value of $1.7 Billion) of goods violating Intellectual Property Rights. 38% increase from 2012.
- Enrolled more than 1 million new travelers into the Trusted Traveler Program
- Opened 6 Centers for Excellence and Expertise (Total of 10 Now)
To read all the statistics, please click here.
Scarbrough International, Ltd. is pleased to have made the CBP Simplified Entry Program a Success in 2013 as well. The initial success has allowing the program to expand to additional ports in 2014.
For more information, please email Kevin Ekstrand at email@example.com.