Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Workshop
November 4, 2015
KC Chamber Boardroom
9:00 am—4:00 pm
As of November 1, 2015 (pushed back to February 28, 2015), all US import electronic cargo releases, Customs entries and their related entry summary can only be filed in Automated Commercial Environment (ACE). The requirement includes Partner Government Agency (PGA) data that is required at time of entry.
ACE is the technology foundation toward a “single window” to the US government for both US import and export data. (US exports to be implemented in the near future.)
Please join us to learn more about ACE and work together to benchmark some of the best practices within the industry.
Tina Roth, Trade Compliance Manager, DeLaval Services LLC
Adam Hill, Vice President, Operations, Scarbrough International, Ltd.
8:30 am Registration / Continental Breakfast
Part 1 – User with and without ACE accounts:
- Intro to ACE
- What does ACE do for me as an importer and/or exporter?
- Why so much hype?
- Transitioning from ACS / ITRAC and AES to ACE
- Interacting with Government Agencies via ACE
- Partnering Government Agencies – Documentation and Communication
- Setting up an account – User types
12:00 pm Lunch
Part 2 – ACE Account holders only:
- Into to ACE Portal
- Walk through basics of each screen
- Walk through some of the basic reports
- Set-upsome must have reports ande-mail notifications
- Best Practices and Group Discussion
Presented by Mid-America District Export Council
In cooperation with U.S. Commercial Service—Kansas City and the World Trade Center—Kansas City
Supported by Scarbrough and Held & Associates, Inc.