The Scarbrough Group of Companies is a complete international and domestic supply chain service provider, offering U.S., Mexican, and Canadian Customs Brokerage, Global Forwarding Solutions, Domestic Brokerage and Asset-Based Trucking, Warehouse Fulfillment and Distribution services, Trade Compliance Consulting, Large Equipment and Project Cargo moves. Scarbrough is widely known for our staff of trade experts, continuing industry education, personalized customer service, and tailored solutions. Moreover, our team of experts is available at your disposal. We offer free consultations on any topic from supply chain optimization and duty savings opportunities to the basics, helping to guide new importers and exporters as they jump into the world of global trade and e-commerce fulfillment. Contact us now.
It is Our Job to Make Your Job Easier since 1984
Question: Is the Scarbrough Group of Companies part of a critical infrastructure sector?
Answer: Yes. Scarbrough is operating at full capacity.
View the Scarbrough Group’s Commitment to Clients during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Situation.
The Scarbrough Group of Companies, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is considered a critical infrastructure company by the Department of Homeland Security and will continue to operate. Email a Supply Chain Solutions Expert or call 816.584.2400.
- US Ports, Airports Struggle with Congestion
- Container Capacity Constraints in China Cause Delays
- Trade and Transportation Under a Biden-Harris Administration
- GRI Announcement December 1, 2020
- CONSULTING DONE DIFFERENTLY
- Warehousing: Strategic Success with Scarbrough
- GRI Announcement November 15, 2020
- Importers with eligible China Section 301 List 3 and List 4a imports have until Friday to file with the CIT for a chance at a refund.
- GRI Announcement September 15, 2020
- Hong Kong Marking Made in China
It is Scarbrough’s business to make our clients’
supply chains efficient, compliant
At Scarbrough we consider ourselves not just a team,
but a family. Together we aim to find solutions to
our clients' supply chain needs.