Services include U.S., Mexican, and Canadian Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic trucking, Warehouse fulfillment and distribution services, Trade Compliance & Supply Chain Consulting, and Large Equipment/Project Cargo transportation. Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools. Our team of experts offer free consultations on any topic related to supply chain solutions. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Since 1984, it has been 'Our Job to Make Your Job Easier'
Question: Is the Scarbrough Group of Companies part of a critical infrastructure sector?
Answer: Yes. Scarbrough is operating at full capacity.
View the Scarbrough Group’s Commitment to Clients
during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Situation.
The Scarbrough Group of Companies, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is considered a critical infrastructure company by the Department of Homeland Security and will continue to operate.
Email a Supply Chain Solutions Expert or call 816.584.2443.
- Section 301 List 4 Batch 6 Product Exclusions
- USDA APHIS Health Certificates Interim Guidance due to COVID
- Section 301 List 1 Batch 6 Product Exclusions Extended
- United States and Kenya Free Trade Agreement
- CBP Answers USMCA Questions
- Section 301 European Imports
- BNSF Derailment
- GRI Announcement August 1, 2020
- Strike at Port of Montreal
- USMCA Certificate of Origin
Newsletter & Free Webinar Training
It is Scarbrough’s business to make our clients’
supply chains efficient, compliant
At Scarbrough we consider ourselves not just a team,
but a family. Together we aim to find solutions to
our clients' supply chain needs.