Services include U.S., Mexican, and Canadian Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic trucking, Warehouse fulfillment and distribution services, Trade Compliance & Supply Chain Consulting, and Large Equipment/Project Cargo transportation. Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools. Our team of experts offer free consultations on any topic related to supply chain solutions. Email email@example.com.
Since 1984, it has been 'Our Job to Make Your Job Easier'
Question: Is the Scarbrough Group of Companies part of a critical infrastructure sector?
Answer: Yes. Scarbrough is operating at full capacity.
View the Scarbrough Group’s Commitment to Clients
during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Situation.
The Scarbrough Group of Companies, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is considered a critical infrastructure company by the Department of Homeland Security and will continue to operate.
Email a Supply Chain Solutions Expert or call 816.584.2443.
- Chinese Airlines Blocked into U.S.
- Global Supply Chain Effects of COVID-19
- Section 301 List 3 Batch 14 Product Exclusions
- New Manifest Confidentiality Online Application
- Section 301 List 1 Product Exclusions Extended
- GRI Announcement July 1, 2020
- United States and United Kingdom Trade Talks
- GRI Announcement June 15 2020
- Section 301 List 4 Batch 4 Product Exclusions
- Section 301 List 3 Batch 13 Product Exclusions
It is Scarbrough’s business to make our clients’
supply chains efficient, compliant
At Scarbrough we consider ourselves not just a team,
but a family. Together we aim to find solutions to
our clients' supply chain needs.