It is Our Job to Make Your Job Easier
- New Import Manifest Confidentiality Process
- U.S. and Japan Enter Free Trade Agreement
- Section 301 List 3 Batch 7 Product Exclusions
- US Customs CBP Holiday Schedule
- CTPAT Minimum Security Criteria 2020
- GRI Announcement February 1, 2020
- Section 301 Tariffs on EU Products May Increase to 100%
- Additional China Tariff Exclusions May be Extended
- Some Section 301 List 1 Product Exclusions Extended
- Section 301 List 3 Batch 6 Product Exclusions
The Scarbrough Group of Companies, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is a complete international and domestic supply chain service provider, offering U.S., Mexican, and Canadian Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic brokerage and asset-based trucking, Warehouse fulfillment and distribution services, Trade Compliance Consulting, Large Equipment and Project Cargo moves, as well as Parcel Audit Savings. Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, training, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools.
Scarbrough has continued to satisfy its clients by following its motto on a daily basis: “It is our job to make your job easier.” Moreover, our team of experts is available at your disposal. We offer free consultations on any topic from supply chain optimization and duty savings opportunities to the basics, helping to guide new importers and exporters as they jump into the world of global trade, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below.
It is Scarbrough’s business to make our clients’
supply chains efficient, compliant
At Scarbrough we consider ourselves not just a team,
but a family. Together we aim to find solutions to
our clients' supply chain needs.