It is Our Job to Make Your Job Easier
The Scarbrough Group of Companies, headquartered in Kansas City with local presence in every major port in the world, is a complete international and domestic supply chain service provider, offering U.S., Mexican, and Canadian Customs brokerage, Import & Export Transportation Solutions, Domestic brokerage and asset-based trucking, Warehouse fulfillment and distribution services, Trade Compliance Consulting, Large Equipment and Project Cargo moves, as well as Parcel Audit Savings. Scarbrough is widely known for its trade experts, training, personalized customer service, customized solutions, and data analytics tools.
Our team of experts offer free consultations on any topic from supply chain optimization and duty savings opportunities to the basics. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Section 301 List 3 Batch 9 Product Exclusions
- Coronavirus International Shipping Europe Update
- Aircraft Tariffs from France, Germany, Spain, UK Increase
- 9th Batch of Products Exclusions for Section 301 List 1
- China Cuts Tariffs on U.S. Goods
- GRI Announcement March 15, 2020
- CN Rail Blockade in Ontario and British Columbia
- Coronavirus International Shipping Update
- List 1, Batch 3 Tariff Exclusions may be Extended
- U.S. and Kenya Announce Free Trade Agreement Talks
It is Scarbrough’s business to make our clients’
supply chains efficient, compliant
At Scarbrough we consider ourselves not just a team,
but a family. Together we aim to find solutions to
our clients' supply chain needs.